Lots of us crave sugar when we are stressed or tired, but it is important to remember that tucking into these sugary snacks is often counterproductive.
A recent study by YouGov has shown that nearly half of people say that they are more stressed than they were a year ago, with many of these people turning to sugary snacks and drinks for help.
Instead of giving into these cravings try swapping these snacks for a healthier choice; inevitably they will have a better effect on your body and mind. Here are our top five naturally sweet, healthy snacks that will keep you going:
- On a hot day try making healthy ice lollies – mix Chi 100% Pure Coconut Water with berries. Place the mixture in a mould and freeze
- Sip on a Chi dairy-free Chocolate Coconut Milk – a perfect alternative to a chocolate milkshake
- Make a smoothie; try blending a glass of Chi Pure Coconut Water, a handful of spinach, a chopped banana, a green apple, a squeeze of lime and top with Chia seeds
- Chop fresh mango and top with lime juice
- Make a fruit salad; include all your favourite chopped fruit and have one of our fruity coconut waters on the side