Smoothies are a quick and easy way to get your daily recommendations of vitamins and minerals. So, how can you make the perfect smoothie?
1. First of all you need to buy a blender. Here are a few options.
2. Add liquid. You can choose between coconut water, dairy free milks or water. As you know, we are coco-nuts so our favorite liquid is 100% Chi Coconut Water.
3. Add greens. We definitely recommend adding vegetables like spinach, kale, cucumber, celery or cilantro.
4. Add fruits. There are so many fruits to choose… banana, berries, peaches, pineapple, mango, watermelon or figs are some of our favourites. Depending on the colour they will have completely different vitamins so make sure you alternate fruits each day.
5. Boost it with superfoods like Chi Coconut Oil, chia seeds, flax seeds, hemp protein powder, cacao, maca or baobab powder.
Here is the recipe for one of our favourite smoothies.
1 cup Chi Coconut Water
1 handful spinach
1/2 lemon juice
1 tbsp ginger
1 tbsp chia seeds
Blend everything together and enjoy.
Have a good weekend full of healthy smoothies.