If you have an office, you already know how hard is to exercise at your work place. Office spaces are set up to require little movement, you are in front of your computer, sitting all day. This has a huge impact on your health, it can increase your weight, also increase the strain on your back, wrists, eyes and neck. Now it’s time to fix that!
Today Chi team will give you all the keys to improve your health at your work. You won’t need gym clothes, or even a shower. We’ll give you some easy exercises to do anywhere in the office.
1. First take the stairs anytime you can
2. Correct your posture at your desk
Your back needs to be straight, your shoulders back, and the top of your monitor should be level with your eyes. If you have to look down or up, then you need to adjust the height of your screen. Also keep your legs bent at the knees so that the knees are only slightly higher than your hips. Your feet should be flat on the floor or on a step stool of some sort.
3. Stretch as much as you can during the day
4. Exercise while sitting
- Start with feet flat on floor.
- Sit tall at your desk.
- Hold your abdominal muscles tight.
- Extend one leg until it is level with your hip.
- Hold for ten seconds
- First try to lift the table.
- Put your hand under the table.
- Press up against the table.
- Continue until your muscles are tired.
- Do this one hand at a time or both together.
Next, push the table into the floor.
- Put hand on table, palm down.
- Press down as strongly as you can.
- Stop when your muscles are tired.
- You can do this one hand at a time or both together if it looks more natural.
5. Change your chair for a ball
This ball will force you to use your abs and to improve your balance.
A new desk for a new health
We also want to introduce you to a new revolutionary desk… The treadmill!
This desk is phenomenal. You can burn calories while you getting your work done. Isn’t it perfect?!
They are so many benefits from the treadmill. Here are some:
- Boost your productivity
- Improve metabolism
- Healthier heart
- Reduce back pain
- Brain booster
- Feel happier
We are so excited to have our Treadmill in our office!
And don’t forget to stay hydrated at your work with Chi Raw Coconut Water.