Being healthy every day is not easy. Extracted vegetable juices can be the solution for you. But how can veggie juices be so healthy? That’s because all the nutrient contents from the vegetables remain intact and gives you only the concentrated liquid which is full of the vitamins. Beware of pure fruit juices, however, as the fructose content, minus the fibre, can be very high (as much as fizzy drinks!).
Here are just some of the benefits that you will get from veggie juices:
- Instant energy due to the better absorption of the fresh vitamins and the vital minerals. It is specialy good after workout!
- Weight loss – most nutritionists advise to drink vegetable juices for a healthy diet.
- It helps your digestion by cleansing your stomach and your intestines.
- Regulate your blood pressure.
- Help maintain your cholesterol level.
- Help your immune system thanks to the vitamins and minerals required to make your immune system stronger.
- Juices will also help to have a smooth, clear and hydrated skin.
- For those who don’t consume a lot of fresh vegetables, it is a convenient alternative to your 5 a day.
And this month you have the chance to enjoy all of these benefits thanks to our amazing Prize giveway.
You can WIN A NUTRIBULLET AND A CASE OF CHI RAW ORGANIC COCONUT WATER WORTH OVER £150!
How to enter ?
It is really easy, all you need to do:
- Like our Facebook page, follow us on Instagram and follow us on twitter
- Repost Chi’s prize on Facebook, Instagram and twitter
The competition will be running from the 1st of April to the 29th of April 4pm , so good luck everyone!
Here are our links:
Chi’prize T&Cs: Correct entries will be submitted into our prize draw, and a winner selected at random. The winner will be contacted via twitter or Facebook, and must respond within 48 hours to receive their prize; otherwise a new winner will be selected. Open to UK residents only.