Nutrition has a huge impact on your fitness. Even though you may be tempted to treat yourself to junk food, a healthy smoothie is always a much better option. Packed with fruit, these vitamin-rich drinks are incredibly tasty and perfect paired with a workout.
To make a fruit smoothie, all you need is a blender or food processor and whichever fruits and other ingredients you want to include. Place all of the ingredients into a blender and blitz in short bursts until it is smooth. Pour out into a container and either refrigerate for a refreshing drink later or drink right away.
Prep time: 0-10 min (1 smoothie serving)
Dairy free , Gluten free , Paleo and Vegan.
- 500ml Chi Coconut Water
- 1 mango, peeled and chopped
- 1 banana, peeled and chopped
- 1 scoop and sachet Vanilla Multitasker
- 2 tablespoons yogurt of choice
- 1 passionfruit, halved and flesh scooped out
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- Place all your ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Top it off with a
- Enjoy your smoothie!