Can I eat muffins and still keep healthy? Yes, you can! Check out this delicious and super healthy recipe for Blueberry Quinoa Muffins using Chi Coconut Oil and lots of amazing ingredients.
1-2 tsp of Chi Coconut Oil
2 cups quinoa
75-100 ml almond milk
1 cup almond or coconut flour
1/2 cup oats
1/2 tbsp stevia
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp chia seeds
1 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup fresh blueberries
1/2 banana (optional)
1 tbsp almond flakes (optional)
- Soak two cups of quinoa overnight or cook in boiled water for 10 minutes until soft;
- Add all the dry ingredients into a bowl and blend – hand blender recommended;
- Then combine wet ingredients and blend again – make sure to melt coconut oil first for 20 seconds in microwave
- Then fold in the blueberries
- Sprinkle some almond flakes on top (optional)
- Bake the muffins for approximately 25-30 minutes on around 170-200c
Serve either hot or cold.
Recipe created by Liftus Fitness.