Good morning everyone!
Have you tried using Chi Coconut Oil in your morning smoothie?
According to Kimberly Snyder, New York Times bestselling author and the go-to nutritionist for many of the entertainment industries top celebrities, Coconut Oil:
1. digests most easily of all fats, requires little or no liver energy or bile to be digested;
2. it’s converted into energy much more rapidly than other types of oil, providing more efficient fuel;
3. it brings with it a whole host of other body and beauty benefits — namely that it’s anti-fungal, anti-parasitic, beneficial for the immune system and so much more.
Today we made this wonderful pink smoothie full of macronutrients, the fuel that gives you energy for a busy day:
– Good Fat: Chi Coconut Oil
– Plant based protein: almond milk, quinoa flakes and chia seeds
– Good Carbs: quinoa flakes, banana and raspberries
Plus lots of vitamins and minerals!
Here is the recipe for our Coconut Oil Pink Smoothie:
1 cup almond milk
1 cup raspberries
2 tbsp quinoa flakes
1 tbsp Chi Coconut Oil
1 tbsp chia seeds
1 tsp bee pollen
2 rose buttons
Blend the almond milk, banana, raspberries, quinoa flakes, coconut oil and chia seeds. Serve in a glass and top with bee pollen and rose buttons.
Hope you enjoy!