Do you wish you were meditating on warm, exfoliating sand, with the salted sea crisp breeze combing your hair and the smell of nature right at your feet? At ChiHQ we would definitely love a taste of this dreamy tropical paradise, and what better way to feel this moment than with the spirit of yoga. It is the perfect workout to take your mind to a calm, mindful place. Not only is yoga a fantastic exercise to get you feeling fit and toned, it can drift you off into a magical/wonderful place! #Namaste
What are the benefits to Yoga?
- It helps to reduce stress
- Increase your flexibility
- And has many other hidden benefits that may surprise you – in the office, bedroom or kitchen!
If you’re struggling to eat healthily and your first goal this summer is to feel fit and fabulous on the beach, regular Yoga may just be the solution! It has been known to help mindful eating habits, awareness of physical and emotional sensations associated with eating, and can help to fight certain cravings through many yoga breathing exercises, which will result to you choosing the healthy options! Whether you are doing it in the living room, in the park, office or at a class here are 3 essentials to get you geared up for it, take with you:
- Coconut Water – Hydration is key to optimise performance. A bottle of our 100% Raw Organic Chi Coconut Water is the perfect thirst quencher and will restore energy levels TWICE as fast as water and sport drinks without any fat or sugar.
- Yoga Mat – A nice and comfortable mat is always needed to make you feel more relaxed to help you get to that happy place aswell as releasing pressure on your body from hard surfaces.
- Foam Roller – Before and after your Yoga workout, use a foam roller to self-massage any tight areas of the body. It is used to lengthen the muscle in order to break up adhesion and scar tissue. This will allow an increase bloody circulation, which will help muscle performance. On top of this it flushes any muscle toxins that have been building up.