juice your veggies!
Being healthy every day is not easy. Extracted vegetable juices can be the solution for you. But how can veggie juices be so healthy? That’s because all the nutrient contents from the vegetables remain intact and gives you only the concentrated liquid which is full of the vitamins. Beware of pure fruit juices, however, as the fructose content, minus the fibre, can be very high (as much as fizzy drinks!).
Here are just some of the benefits that you will get from veggie juices:
- Instant energy due to the better absorption of the fresh vitamins and the vital minerals. It is specialy good after workout!
- Weight loss – most nutritionists advise to drink vegetable juices for a healthy diet.
- It helps your digestion by cleansing your stomach and your intestines.
- Regulate your blood pressure.
- Help maintain your cholesterol level.
- Help your immune system thanks to the vitamins and minerals required to make your immune system stronger.
- Juices will also help to have a smooth, clear and hydrated skin.
- For those who don’t consume a lot of fresh vegetables, it is a convenient alternative to your 5 a day.
And this month you have the chance to enjoy all of these benefits thanks to our amazing Prize giveway.
You can WIN A NUTRIBULLET AND A CASE OF CHI RAW ORGANIC COCONUT WATER WORTH OVER £150!
How to enter ?
It is really easy, all you need to do:
- Like our Facebook page, follow us on Instagram and follow us on twitter
- Repost Chi’s prize on Facebook, Instagram and twitter
The competition will be running from the 1st of April to the 29th of April 4pm , so good luck everyone!
Here are our links:
Chi’prize T&Cs: Correct entries will be submitted into our prize draw, and a winner selected at random. The winner will be contacted via twitter or Facebook, and must respond within 48 hours to receive their prize; otherwise a new winner will be selected. Open to UK residents only.
in my breakfast
Do you skip breakfast in the morning? Or find your breakfast habits tend to be slightly repetitive? We all know it can sometimes be difficult to find new and exciting ideas to make your breakfast that extra bit special; especially for those early wake ups where you’re still half asleep! At Chi, we believe breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and should not be skipped. It kick-starts your metabolism, keeps you feeling fuller for longer and will stop you fighting against those cheeky cravings through the day.
Chi Coconut oil in my breakfast? What?!
Chi Coconut Oil is the perfect ingredient to spruce up your morning meals. It adds a subtle sweetness and a healthy dose of fat to help fuel your body, aid digestion and help to burn fat along the way. Winner!
So ditch the toast with butter or cereal and milk, and give these tasty, healthy Chi breakfasts a go.
Coconut Oil, Banana and Apple Porridge
Ingredients – Serves 1
1 tablespoon Chi coconut oil
1/4 of an apple, thinly sliced & chopped
1/2 banana, sliced into 1/2 inch slices
1/2 cup old-fashioned oats (certified gluten free, if needed)
1 cup milk (Chi coconut milk, almond milk…)
1 teaspoon honey
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
optional: dark chocolate chips
- Heat Chi Coconut oil over medium heat until melted.
- Add in sliced apples and cook for 2 minutes on each side.
- Add in bananas and cook until golden brown and crispy on both sides.
- Pour in oats and stir together with apples & bananas for 1 minute.
- Stir in Chi Coconut Milk, honey, cinnamon and salt.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer, stirring frequently until thick and creamy. Serve hot.
For those who don’t have time in morning you can prepare the night before 😉
Toast with Coconut Oil, Blueberries, Banana and Chocolate
Whole Wheat or Gluten Free Bread
Spread of of 1tbsp Chi Coconut oil (melted)
Dark Cacao nibs
Chi coconut oil in your hot beverage
Put 1tsp of Chi coconut oil in your regular coffee or in your tea, the smell of the coconut will wake you up.
Benefit of Chi coconut oil
Starting your day with coconut oil will make a difference on your health.
Don’t forget Chi coconut oil has so many benefits, here are 10 key ones:
- Improve your blood cholesterol level
- Weight loss
- Help your immune system
- Stress relief
- Dental care
- Improve your blood sugar
- Prevent heart disease
- Strengthen bones
- Aid digestion
- Fight infections
Want to get fit this spring in time for that lovely summer season? Chi can help you out and keep you motivated when trying to achieve your ideal summer body and state of mind!
Here is why:
1. Chi drinks are low calorie.
Switch that fizzy drink or juice for one of our delicious drinks this spring. Worried you’ll miss that sweet taste? Why not try our new RAW coconut water – bursting with a sweet but natural flavour yet only 70 Calories per 250ml per bottle.
*Available in April at Whole foods and Planet Organic.
2. Chi drinks are hydrating.
When working out it is very important to keep your body hydrated in order for your metabolism to stay as high as possible. However, it is best to stay hydrated throughout the day – before and after exercise – rather than just drinking straight before you start working out. Here at Chi we would recommend our 1L of Chi coconut water for this all-day hydration. This way you can keep us in your fridge and reach for us whenever you feel de-hydrated.
3. Chi products can encourage you to make healthier meals!
Breakfast is key to a healthy lifestyle. Why not try our Chi coconut milk in porridge? Porridge releases energy slowly throughout the day – meaning you’re less likely to snack before lunch. By using Chi coconut milk in your porridge it will also taste much creamier – meaning you might be able to resist that temptation of a maple syrup topping!
Our coconut oil is also perfect for making you lunch or supper lighter. Coconut oil can be used as a substitute in cooking just like olive oil or butter, but it is much healthier! The coconut oil also gives vegetables a great taste when used for frying or cooking… hopefully encouraging you to make more of them!
4. Chi drinks can be healthy and indulgent at the same time – making the switch to a healthy lifestyle all the more bearable!
Our Chi chocolate coconut milk sounds pretty tempting right?! Why not try it – it has that strong chocolatey taste yet has so many health benefits that you can feel indulged and revived all at once! Chi chocolate coconut milk 330ml is only 155 calories per serving and is sweetened naturally by coconut sugar. Our chocolate coconut milk is rich in vitamins & minerals. This is great for a healthy snack – key to speeding up your metabolism for weight loss!
5. Chi drinks can keep you energetic even when cutting down on sugar.
Although our products are low in sugar (containing no added preservatives or unnatural sweeteners) they can keep you awake and active when focusing on a new healthy lifestyle. Chi would recommend its espresso coconut milk – giving you a natural kick from the protein, good fats, fibre, vitamins B & C, potassium, calcium and iron within it! If that isn’t the perfect drink to power you through an afternoon we don’t know what is!
Try our products you will see the result;)