chocolate coconut milk
The key to the perfect Bircher museli is to soak the oats overnight to achieve a chewier consistency. This improves the digestion and the absorption of this nutrient dense muesli. We wanted to try this super power breakfast using our own products – and doesn’t chocolate flavoured Bircher muesli sound a great idea?!
Our chocolate coconut milk gives you that taste without the guilt – dairy free and rich in vitamins and minerals. We made our Bircher muesli at Chi HQ using the following recipe… go on, give it a try!
Chocolate/coconut Bircher muesli.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 cup of rolled oats.
- 1/2 coarsely grated apple.
- 2 tbsp sultanas.
- 2 tbsp cashews. (other nuts can be used if you prefer. Almonds and walnuts also work well!)
- 1 tbsp honey or agave. (optional)
- 250ml of Chi chocolate coconut milk.
- Add all the dry ingredients to a bowl and mix them up.
- If you have a sweet tooth add honey or agave. We recommend 1tbsp.
- Pour Chi chocolate coconut milk over the mixture.
- Leave the mixture in the fridge overnight to be served cold the next morning. This works perfectly with a coffee to kick start your day! …Or a Chi espresso dairy free coconut milk 😉