Chi Coconut Milk
The weekend is coming! Why don’t we use these 2 little days to take care of our skin. You don’t need to go to the spa and spend money on expensive cream, Chi is here for you!
All you need to do is grab a carton of our lovely Chi Coconut Milk and let Chi do the rest…
The objective this weekend is to have clear and flawless skin:
First step remove your makeup
Coconut Milk Makeup Remover
It can sometimes be a struggle to remove stubborn mascara, eyeliner and eyeshadow from your eyes. Coconut milk mixed with olive oil is the best natural eye makeup remover!
- Mix together Coconut Milk (1/2 parts) with Olive Oil(1 part)
- Using a cotton pad, dab the mixture onto the eyes.
Second step clean your skin
Coconut Milk Facial Cleanser
This perfect natural cleanser for your face. It will help moisturise, fade blemishes and brighten up your face!
- Mix a teaspoon of creamy yoghurt with a few drops of Chi Coconut milk
- Sprinkle turmeric and mix all together
- Spread the mix evenly onto your face and leave it to soak in for 5 minutes.
- Rinse off with a wet cloth
Third step hydrate your skin
Coconut Milk Moisturiser
Have these frosty winter days taken a toll on your skin? Has the relentless cold has made your skin dry and tight? All you need to do is this…
- Mix equal amounts of fresh Chi Coconut milk and honey.
- Add 2 drops of almond oil (only for extra dry skin)
- Gently rub the mixture smoothing into the dry patch
- Leave it to moisture in the pores for 10-20 minutes
- Rinse off with a cold wet flannel
Repeat this 3-4 times a week
Fourth step enjoy your silky and soft skin.
Coconut is not only delicious but it also has lots of beauty benefits. Here’s a little list of some of its uses:
- Coconut oil is amazing for stopping hair frizz. Rub a pea sized amount of Chi Coconut Oil into hair to keep it smooth and soft
- Coconut oil can also be used as a deep hair conditioner. Add it to dry hair and leave in overnight for the ultimate conditioning treatment
- Sooth dry skin by rubbing a small amount of coconut oil into affected areas
- Coconut water is super hydrating so will help you avoid all the beauty issues associated with dehydration like dry skin, dry eyes and bags under your eyes
- Use coconut oil as an all natural make up remover
- Rub a small amount of coconut oil on to lips to relieve dry, chapped skin
- Mix equal parts coconut oil with brown sugar and then add a squeeze of lemon to make a natural face scrub
- First thing in the morning try oil pulling with coconut oil. Place 1-2 teaspoons of Chi Coconut Oil in your mouth and swill for 20 minutes. This will aid in removing the bacteria from your gums. Gwyneth Platrow is a big fan, read more about her experience on Glamour Magazine Online here